K-Lath is the leader in reinforcement for Stucco Walls and Cladding. For over 65 years K-Lath has produced welded wire and paper-backed reinforcing products for the stucco industry. Indeed the name "K-Lath" has become a generic term for describing proper stucco reinforcing. K-Lath manufactures products in California for shipment across the United States and Canada. K-Lath Netting has an unique redline furring makes it easy to install.
K-Lath 17 ga. Woven Wire
K Lath SF and SFB 17 G woven wire is a galvanized wire lath for the reinforcement and crack control of Portland Cement based plaster, masonry and cultured stone applications.
- 1-1/2" hexagonal opening formed with a reverse twist for superior strength
- Non Furred - Self Furred 1/4" - Deep Furred 3/8"
- Rigid furring ensures proper embedment (SF and DF)
- Redline fastening guideline specially red coated wire woven into lath to ensure quick, easy and correct fastener placement
- Available in SFB paperback for quick installation: Grade D - 60 Minutes
- Made in the USA
K-Lath has a compltete line of corners and accessories to complete the stucco project.(see Kwik-Corner accessories)
For ESR ICC 1768 Certificate click on Technical Resources
K-Lath 20 Gauge Woven Wire
K-LATH 1" x 20 G woven wire for reinforcement of 3/8" Modified Portland Cement based plaster.
- 1" Hexagonal opening formed with a reverse twist for superior strength
- Redline fastening guideline - Specially red coated wire woven into lath to ensure quick, easy and correct fastener placement
- Furred every 6" horizontally
K-LATH Kwik Corner accessories make the finishing easy. Check our the accessories area of the website for mor details.
K-Lath Furring Nails
K-Lath Furring nails are designed for quick fastening of K-Lath Wire. Nails are a galvanized, low-carbon steel nail. They have a flat head with a diamond point, and a washer or spacer on the shank for fastening wire lath and spacing it from the nailing member. This allows for easy plaster adhesions to the walls and woven or lath wire.
K-Lath Kwik Corner
Kwik Corner provides the perfect finish for Portland Cement Based Plaster to ensure that walls look square and plumb. Kwik-Corner can be used in conjunction with K-Lat Woeven Wire and Stucco Rite installations.
- Straight Corner - 90 degree right angle
- Short Flange - for use around doors and windows
- Bull Nose - for radius corners
- One Coat - stays tight to the corner
- KwikArch - with a flexible leg
- Weep Stop - Foundation screed
- Optional KwikTrack double wire assembly for easy attachment with nails or screws
- Galvanized wire assemblies Class 1 standard
- Optional CL3 (Class 3) for exceptional corrosion protection
- Optional PVC Nose for corrosive environments
K-Lath Stucco-Rite Welded Wire Lath
K-LATH Stucco-Rite is a 16 gauge 2x2 welded wire lath for reinforcement and crack control of Portland Cement Based Plaster, Masonry, and Cultured Stone. Excellent alternative to 3.4 Metal Lath.
- Rigid 1/4" Furring for consistent, proper embedment
- Redline Fastening Guideline printing on suction paper to ensure quick, easy and correct fastener placement
- Optional KwikTrack double wire for easy attachment with fasteners
- Paper backed for quick installation: Grade D - 60 Minute
- Stucco-RiteHD- Includes stiffening wires for heavier loads and wider stud spacing
- Easy Installation