K-Lath® is the leader in reinforcement for Stucco Walls and Cladding. For over 65 years K-Lath® has produced welded wire and paper-backed reinforcing products for the stucco industry. Indeed the name "K-Lath®" has become a generic term for describing proper stucco reinforcing. K-Lath® manufactures products in California for shipment across the United States and Canada. K-Lath® Netting has an unique redline furring makes it easy to install.
K Lath® 17 gauge Woven Wire
K Lath® SF and SFB 17 gauge woven wire is a galvanized wire lath for the reinforcement of stucco, masonry and cultured stone applications.
- 1-1/2" hexagonal opening formed with a reverse twist for superior strength
- Non Furred - Self Furred 1/4" - Deep Furred 3/8"
- Rigid furring ensures proper embedment (SF and DF)
- Redline fastening guideline specially red coated wire woven into lath to ensure quick, easy and correct fastener placement
- Available in SFB paperback for quick installation: Grade D - 60 Minutes
- Made in the USA
K-Lath® has a compltete line of corners and accessories to complete the stucco project.(see Kwik-Corner accessories)
K-LATH® 20 gauge Woven Wire
K-LATH® 1" x 20 gauge woven wire for reinforcement of 3/8" Modified Portland Cement based plaster.
- 1" Hexagonal opening formed with a reverse twist for superior strength
- Redline fastening guideline - Specially red coated wire woven into lath to ensure quick, easy and correct fastener placement
- Furred every 6" horizontally
K-LATH® Kwik Corner accessories make the finishing easy. Check our the accessories area of the website for mor details.
K-Lath® Furring Nails
K-Lath® Furring nails are designed for quick fastening of K-Lath Wire. Nails are galvanized, low-carbon steel nail. that has a flat head and a diamond point A washer or spacer on the shank provides for the fastening of the wire lath, spacing it from the nailing member. This allows for easy plaster adhesion to the walls and woven or lath wire.
K-Lath® Kwik Corner
K-Lath® Kwik Corner provides the perfect finish for plaster to ensure that walls look square and plumb. Kwik-Corner can be used in conjunction with K-Lath® Woven Wire and Stucco-Rite® welded wire installations. For the pefect finish to any project!
- Straight Corner - 90 degree right angle
- Short Flange - for use around doors and windows
- Bull Nose - for radius corners
- One Coat - stays tight to the corner
- KwikArch - with a flexible leg
- Weep Stop - Foundation screed
- Optional KwikTrack double wire assembly for easy attachment with nails or screws
- Galvanized wire assemblies Class 1 standard
- Optional CL3 (Class 3) for exceptional corrosion protection
- Optional PVC Nose for corrosive environments
K-LATH® Stucco-Rite Welded Wire Lath
K-LATH® Stucco-Rite is a 16 gauge 2x2 welded wire lath for reinforcement of Stucco, Masonry, and Cultured Stone. Excellent alternative to 3.4 Metal Lath.
- Rigid 1/4" Furring for consistent, proper embedment
- Redline Fastening Guideline printing on suction paper to ensure quick, easy and correct fastener placement
- Optional KwikTrack double wire for easy attachment with fasteners
- Paper backed for quick installation: Grade D - 60 Minute
- Stucco-RiteHD- Includes stiffening wires for heavier loads and wider stud spacing
- Easy Installation