K-LATH® is the leader in reinforcement for stucco walls and cladding. Since 1944, K-LATH® has produced welded wire and paper-backed reinforcing products for the stucco industry. Indeed the name "K-LATH®" has become a generic term for describing proper stucco reinforcing. K-LATH® manufactures products in California for shipment across the United States and Canada. K-LATH® netting has an unique redline furring makes it easy to install. Made in the USA.
K-LATH® 20 gauge Woven Wire
K-LATH® 1" x 20 gauge woven wire for reinforcement of one-coat modified Portland cement-based plaster.
- 1" hexagonal opening formed with a reverse twist for superior strength
- Redline fastening guidelines to ensure quick, easy and correct fastener placement
- Furred every 6" longitudinally
K-LATH® Kwik Corner accessories make finishing easy. Check out the accessories area of the website for more details.
K-LATH® Kwik Corner
K-Lath® Kwik Corner provides reinforcement of exterior plaster corners to ensure that walls look square and plumb. Use with K-Lath® Woven Wire and Stucco-Rite® welded wire. IAPMO approved.
Straight Corner - 90 degree right angle
Short Flange - for use around doors and windows
Bull Nose - for round corners
One Coat - for 3/8" to 1/2" base coat
Kwik Arch - with a flexible leg for easy installation of radius and arch
Kwik Corner - double wire for easy attachment with nails or screws
Kwik Corner Heavy-Duty Class 3 - galvanized for exceptional corrosion protection
Kwik Corner Plastic Nose - PVC coated for high-corrosion environments
K-LATH® Stucco-Rite Welded Wire Lath
K-LATH® Stucco-Rite is a 16 gauge 2" x 2" welded wire lath for reinforcement of stucco, masonry, and cultured stone. Excellent alternative to 3.4 metal lath.
- Rigid 1/4" furring for consistent, proper embedment
- Redline Fastening Guideline on suction paper to ensure quick, easy and correct fastener placement
- Available with KwikTrack double wire for easy attachment of fasteners
- Paper backed for quick installation: Grade D, 60 Minute and double paper
- Stucco-Rite HD - includes stiffening wires for heavier loads and wider stud spacing
- IAPMO approved
- Easy installation
K-LATH® Tile Mesh
Tree Island Steel K-Lath® Tile Mesh provides structural reinforcement backing for the installation of tile, stone and brick fascias. Reinforcement for plaster on exterior walls, interior floors, countertops and "wet areas" behind ceramic tile.
- 2" x 2" - 16 gauge
- 1/4" or 1/2" furred
- CTI tested reinforcement for Portland cement mortar.
- CTI tested for interior floor sound rated systems (see CTI R5113 - 79)
- Complies with ASTM, C933, C1063, and IBC Federal Specifications QQ - L - 101c