K-LATH® is the leader in reinforcement for stucco walls and cladding. Since 1944, K-LATH® has produced welded wire and paper-backed reinforcing products for the stucco industry. Indeed the name "K-LATH®" has become a generic term for describing proper stucco reinforcing. K-LATH® manufactures products in California for shipment across the United States and Canada. K-LATH® netting has an unique redline furring makes it easy to install. Made in the USA.
K-LATH® 17 gauge Woven Wire
K-LATH® 1½" x 17 gauge galvanized woven wire lath for reinforcement of Portland cement-based plaster, masonry, and cultured stone.
K-LATH® 20 gauge Woven Wire
K-LATH® 1" x 20 gauge woven wire for reinforcement of one-coat modified Portland cement-based plaster.
- 1" hexagonal opening formed with a reverse twist for superior strength
- Redline fastening guidelines to ensure quick, easy and correct fastener placement
- Furred every 6" longitudinally
K-LATH® Kwik Corner
K-Lath® Kwik Corner provides reinforcement of exterior plaster corners to ensure that walls look square and plumb. Use with K-Lath® Woven Wire and Stucco-Rite® welded wire.
Kwik Corner - Right Angle
Kwik Corner - Bullnose Kwik Round
Kwik Corner - Short Flange
Kwik Corner - Arch
K-LATH® Stucco-Rite Welded Wire Lath
K-LATH® Stucco-Rite is a 16 gauge 2" x 2" welded wire lath for reinforcement of stucco, masonry, and cultured stone. Excellent alternative to 3.4 metal lath.
- Rigid 1/4" furring for consistent, proper embedment
- Redline printing on suction paper to ensure quick, easy and correct fastener placement
- Optional Kwik Track double wire for easy attachment with screws
- Paper backed for quick installation
- Easy to handle and install sheets
K-LATH® Tile Mesh
K-Lath® Welded Tile Mesh provides structural reinforcement backing for the installation of tile, stone and brick fascias. Reinforcement for plaster on exterior walls, interior floors, countertops and wet areas behind ceramic tile.
- 2" x 2" - 16 gauge
- 1/4" or 1/2" furred
Welded Wire Stripping (Spaghetti Wire)
Welded wire (spaghetti wire) is used for stucco trim. This stripping is more rigid for stability in patching larger openings.