Halsteel® / TrueSpec® Collated Nails
Halsteel® Collated Nails
The best gun nails in the world!
Through many years of innovation, the Halsteel® production process has made the best, most consistent, high quality gun nails in the world. Halsteel’s unsurpassed performance is a direct result of the trust their customers have in the product line, coupled with the reputation for producing the finest gun nails made to the highest standards.
Halsteel® currently manufactures plastic and paper collated nails in all sizes that fit most nail guns in today’s market.
- Virgin plastic collation process eliminates misfires (as opposed to recycled plastic which may contain imperfections).
- Nail points are consistent in measurement and guaranteed to penetrate under correct usage.
- Two strips can be loaded into the nail gun magazine and will not cause jams.
- Nails are domestic made and tested to optimize performance.
- Meets ASTM F1667 standard, ASTM A153 Class D for hot dipped galvanizing, ASTM C514 for stainless steel.
Available Shank: Smooth, Ring, or Screw.
TrueSpec® Nail Head Identification System
The TrueSpec® Head Identification system allows you to build with confidence!
TrueSpec® is the only collated nail with the head stamped and coloured ensuring the correct nail is used for intended application, ensuring structural integrity. Eliminate 'wrong nail' issues and increase efficiency. Specify, build and inspect knowing the 'right nail' was used.
Nails are available in Plastic Strip or Paper Tape in Common, Box, Ring, Screw or Hardware.
See our information sheets for more details about TrueSpec® Nail Head Identification System and build with confidence.