Furring nails are manufactured for the attachment of non-furred woven wire. Nails are designed with a 1/4" furring device to allow for proper cement embedment.
Galvanized Line Wire / Stone Wire
Apply to open stud framing for backing support of building paper and woven wire (with three-coat application). Imported.
K-LATH® 17 gauge Woven Wire
K-LATH® 1½" x 17 gauge galvanized woven wire lath for reinforcement of Portland cement-based plaster, masonry, and cultured stone.
K-LATH® 20 gauge Woven Wire
K-LATH® 1" x 20 gauge woven wire for reinforcement of one-coat modified Portland cement-based plaster.
- 1" hexagonal opening formed with a reverse twist for superior strength
- Redline fastening guidelines to ensure quick, easy and correct fastener placement
- Furred every 6" longitudinally
K-LATH® Kwik Corner
K-Lath® Kwik Corner provides reinforcement of exterior plaster corners to ensure that walls look square and plumb. Use with K-Lath® Woven Wire and Stucco-Rite® welded wire.
Kwik Corner - Right Angle
Kwik Corner - Bullnose Kwik Round
Kwik Corner - Short Flange
Kwik Corner - Arch
K-LATH® Stucco-Rite Welded Wire Lath
K-LATH® Stucco-Rite is a 16 gauge 2" x 2" welded wire lath for reinforcement of stucco, masonry, and cultured stone. Excellent alternative to 3.4 metal lath.
- Rigid 1/4" furring for consistent, proper embedment
- Redline printing on suction paper to ensure quick, easy and correct fastener placement
- Optional Kwik Track double wire for easy attachment with screws
- Paper backed for quick installation
- Easy to handle and install sheets
K-LATH® Tile Mesh
K-Lath® Welded Tile Mesh provides structural reinforcement backing for the installation of tile, stone and brick fascias. Reinforcement for plaster on exterior walls, interior floors, countertops and wet areas behind ceramic tile.
- 2" x 2" - 16 gauge
- 1/4" or 1/2" furred
Tree Island Steel® Canadian Made Stucco Mesh
High-quality welded wire lath designed for use as a base to receive Portland cement-based plaster and exterior stucco. Made in Canada.
- Continuous roll length reduces material waste and saves on valuable labor time
- Self-furred for fast and easy installation
- Rigid ¼” furring for proper cement embedment
- Galvanized coating
Welded Wire Stripping (Spaghetti Wire)
Welded wire (spaghetti wire) is used for stucco trim. This stripping is more rigid for stability in patching larger openings.
Woven Wire Stripping
Woven wire stripping has a much smaller pattern in the wire itself. It allows the cement to bond to it very well and is usually used for patches, transitions and details. Imported.