K-LATH® Stucco-Rite Welded Wire Lath
K-LATH® Stucco-Rite is a 16 gauge 2" x 2" welded wire lath for reinforcement of stucco, masonry, and cultured stone. Excellent alternative to 3.4 metal lath.
- Rigid 1/4" furring for consistent, proper embedment
- Redline printing on suction paper to ensure quick, easy and correct fastener placement
- Optional Kwik Track double wire for easy attachment with screws
- Paper backed for quick installation
- Easy to handle and install sheets
K-LATH® Tile Mesh
K-Lath® Welded Tile Mesh provides structural reinforcement backing for the installation of tile, stone and brick fascias. Reinforcement for plaster on exterior walls, interior floors, countertops and wet areas behind ceramic tile.
- 2" x 2" - 16 gauge
- 1/4" or 1/2" furred
Tree Island Steel® Canadian Made Stucco Mesh
High-quality welded wire lath designed for use as a base to receive Portland cement-based plaster and exterior stucco. Made in Canada.
- Continuous roll length reduces material waste and saves on valuable labor time
- Self-furred for fast and easy installation
- Rigid ¼” furring for proper cement embedment
- Galvanized coating